Happy Ho Ho Holidaze!!
May it be filled with peace, love and groovy-ness!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wraps, but leaves ribbons and bows till last minute 'cause cats will eat the ribbon and well...let's not get into what happens next.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
would like to, but haven't this year.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
my mom's spinach cannelloni
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child.
we open our gifts at midnight. so when we were kids one of the adults would have to take the kids for a walk so that santa could show up, put the gifts under the tree, down a cerveza and inhale a chorizo.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
when my brother, who is 4 years older, opened the closet door to show my sister and I all of the presents. I musta bin around 8.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
"a" gift?!? ALL of the gifts! hee hee, see 7. Well, the Flores side goes nuts on Xmas Eve as usual and then Jay and I have open our "personal" gifts on Christmas day and then we head for Oshawa for turkey and more presents from the Holz side.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
a mishmash of things we've collected (or bin given) over the years
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
love it up north and in suburbia, but it gets grey and gross in the city.
12. Can you ice skate?
yup. i'm no Elvis Stojko, but i get by.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
a wall clock in the shape of an electic guitar. it has a collage of Black Leather Elvis and the frets read "King Lives", thanks to my sista & the Bruces
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
spending time with family and friends.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
late late dinner on xmas eve, popping champagne at midnight and opening presents
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
giving. especially if i made it myself!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Silent Night sung by Elvis or Punk Rock Christmas by the Ramones (depends on my mood)
20. Candy Canes?