where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Monday, November 27, 2006

Goodbye Goldie 2

Oh how I will miss you.
I am so glad that we shared so many wonderful moments.
We were so happy.
You were so beautiful, so warm, so cozy.
Why were we torn apart so soon?
I thought that we would be together forever.
Why me? Why us? Why were you taken away from me so suddenly?
No ransom note, no phone call, no idea where you might be.
The world can be such a cruel place and humans can be such assholes.
Tears well up each time I think of you.
Even though the bar was hot, I should have never taken you off.
I should have never put you in my purse.
I thought you would be safe there, with my keys, my wallet, my elvis tissue holder, my lip gloss, my eyelash curler, my glasses.
But it seems that nothing is sacred in this nasty, crooked city.
Wherever you are, Goldie 2, I hope that you are unharmed.
Only time will heal the wounds of heartbreak.
I will never forget you, Goldie 2.
I will cherish you in my heart forever.

4 Comments:

Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Man, but that is low!!

Monday, November 27, 2006

 
Blogger LG said...

I´m so sorry you lost it!!!
Have you tried asking Saint Elena for help? She is reknowned for helping people to find missing things! ;)

Monday, November 27, 2006

 
Blogger Yvette said...

Ahh...
there are no words.
Did the whole purse get nabbed? Simply maddening.

Monday, November 27, 2006

 
Blogger Sandi Purl said...

thanks ladies. Goldie 2 was stolen along with my purse on Friday night. Luckily I only had my bank card and driver's license in that purse. all other ID was left at home. and the two cards that were stolen were easily replaced the next day. but not Goldie. so sad. I can't believe how attached I was to a knitted object! I will keep praying! and knitting!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home