where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Monday, December 18, 2006

6 weird things....

I've been tagged by Jacquie!
So I'm passing it on.
Thanks for playing....

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Six weird things about mememememe (in no particular order):

1. I HATE ketchup, but I LOVE ketchup chips.
2. I won't go as far as saying that I'm 'afraid' of the dark, but it sure creeps me out!
3. I'm obsessed with knitting. I wanna knit everywhere, all of the time. If only I could knit in my sleep!
4. I have a strange fear of sharks. Doesn't matter if I'm in salt water, fresh water or chlorinated water. I blame the movie, Jaws.
5. As a teen I subscribed to Cycle Magazine. I still wanna own and ride a motorcycle.
6. I really really wish I had super powers, so i could fly, time travel, read minds, fight crime, feed the world, save the world, bring world peace.

You're it ---> Michelle, Wendy, Vic, Yvette, Aleta, Soosan.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandi... Somebody tagged me in this one last year, I did it! I hope you´ll find another one to replace me...sorry!

Monday, December 18, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooo, you can't tag me! I was going to tag you!

Monday, December 18, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't have to poke me so hard... i bruise easy.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 
Blogger Needle Addict said...

you would look so awesome on a motorcycle.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home