where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Hooker

As some of you may know, I had to say goodbye to my Fleece Artist Goldielocks Triangle Shawl when it was stolen a few weeks back. I was in knit mourning until a very special package arrived at my doorstep (aka mail box) the other day....
a happy note!

Every now and then you meet someone who gets you. Who understands what you're going through. Who cares enough to reach out and grab you and give you a good rock 'n' roll shake!

how cool is this!!

I first met Lisa through the SP8 exchange. For three knitalicious months I was Lisa's secret pal. And since then we've been lucky enough to actually meet in person and even hang out and knit a few times...and soon, if all goes as planned, Lisa will be moving to the GTA!!


How did she know!!?

Thanks Lisa for being so thoughtful, for reaching out, for being so gosh-dang groovy-cool! I can't wait to get hooking!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring the book to the next SnB, please!

Also I'm "tagging" you for a weird meme thingy. Check out my knittin' blog for details. Bwahaha!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. Sorry I was going to tag Jacquie but she was already tagged and I didn't want to tag her again. Read my blog for details.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home