where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hat Happy

I've been really big on hats lately. I don't know whether it's the cold weather that makes me wanna keep everyone's heads cozy or if it's the awful carpal tunnel that the pregnancy has brought on -- I only wanna knit quickies!

Happy Hats*
From top to bottom:
Mami in Malabrigo - the pattern: Stella's Hat. Thanks to Michelle for showing me hers.

Kassidy in Kochoran - the pattern: off the top of my head (pun intended). I'm starting to dig cabling so I thought I'd give it a go, but I was running out of time for Kass' 13th b-day deadline so I had to bring it to a show that the hubs was having at Lee's Palace and ended up finishing it in stockinette. It's big and floppy enough to stuff in all of her curls and pompom gives it that little extra je ne sais quoi.

Me in Iro - the pattern, similar to Kass' hat except that I didn't have the rock n roll lighting to contend with so the cables go all the way to the top.

*(thanks to the hubs for this wonderful photoshop display)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Linnea Welsh said...

They all look great!

Friday, February 08, 2008

 
Blogger kokopuff said...

I think I caught your hat fetish! I've made three Sunset Berets all in Misti Alpaca Chunky Hand Paint in the past 3 weeks...

Friday, February 08, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home