where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Easy Way Out

Easy Way Out, an uproarious, trail-blazing Toronto based band is stoked to present you with their first, full length album titled: Steal the Show.

Their CD release blowout will take place on Thursday January 17th at Clinton’s Tavern in Toronto. Steal the Show contains 10 high energy tracks, each offering a distinctive accent. Listen to some awesome tunes here. I realize this has no "knit" content, but I just happen to be one of their number one fans. I must plug this show! And you must come on out if you can. Only 5 bucks to get in and then only 5 bucks for the brand-spankin new CD. What a deal! oh and the lead singer is super hot - so I married him. Rock on, dudes!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jacquieblackman said...

I won't be able to be there but I told your man that I'd love a CD.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home