where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Monday, November 26, 2007

Le Slouch

This has got to be one of my favourite patterns. It's quick, it's simple, it's FREE and it doesn't squish your 'fro down and give you hat head! I've made a bunch of these for various friends and family. And now, here's one for me....

Serious Slouch

I busted-ed into my stash for this one. Just some plain ol' Patons Shetland Chunky in Everglades Variegated. It's just so soft against my delicate forehead. I'm really into green and brown this year. I guess it's a nice change from the grape and purple that I'm usually drawn to.

Smiley Slouch

Besides the groovy factor, this pattern is great for the pocket book. You can pick up the pattern for FREE at Knit and Tonic (thanks!). Everybody Slouch!

p.s. and thanks to everyone for all of their well wishes on the baby thang!

2 Comments:

Blogger jacquieblackman said...

Love the Slouch! Maybe I'll go make one now since my first one is in San Francisco somewhere.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 
Blogger Dr. Steph said...

You gave me a copy of that pattern last year. It looks great on you. I may have to try one (though I'm not having luck with berets).

And TAG, you're it (see my blog). I bet you have all kinds of randomness going on right now.

Congratulations on the bun in the oven!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home