where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What Jay Said...

It seems that the hubs wasn't quite pleased enuf with my anwers to

Lisa's interview. Soooo, without yet further ado....what Jay said:

1) If you had to live in a country other than the one you currently inhabit, what country would you chose to live in (assuming that money and language barrier are nonissues)?
I haven't been to too many places, so that's a hard decision to make. If I could, I would take a world tour. I wanna go everywhere. I wanna see everything and then I wanna relax on a Uruguayan beach.
Jay: you didn't answer the question. Pick a place and live there!
Sandi: bah! fine! Uruguay, but probably not for long.

2) What book do you think every teenager should read at least once?
Are You There God, It's Me Margaret. Or any other Judy Blume books for that matter! Superfudge! Blubber! I also loved the S.E. Hinton books: The Outsiders, That Was Then, This Is Now, Rumblefish. Although these might be a little "dated" now.
Jay: These are THREE answers. Pick one, and tell me about it!
Sandi: Are u there God, bla bla bla. This chick gets her period and then someone loses a thumb. It's great!
Jay: ok...ok...I'm just concerned for your decision making skills. Are u ovulating again?
Sandi: grrrrr....

3) When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Rich and Famous. So I could buy my mama a really big house.
Jay: Now this is perfect!
Sandi: Ever bin to Graceland?
Jay: No.
Sandi: Memphis, Tennessee
Jay: I know. What u wanna go?
Sandi: Welcome to my planet. Where've u bin all these years?
Jay: Let's scratch another Cash for Life.
Sandi: I think we're off topic now....

4) What item of clothing should be outlawed (if any)?
for men: speedos
for women: thong underwear
Jay: But I thought thongs were better for fashion?
Sandi: Eff fashion! those things can give you yeast infections. Rubbing against your butt and then your... you know! If you're worried about pantylines, don't wear underwear!
Jay: Go comando! HOT!

5) If you were in a hotel and could order any food you could imagine from room service, what would you have for breakfast?
poached eggs, dark rye and turkey bacon
a salad and frites
buttermilk pancakes with lotsa maple syrup and dulce de leche
and a pitcher of mimosas
Jay: Cool. Now that's an answer! What's a mimosa?
Sandi: Look
it up, chump!
Jay: I'll look you up in a second....
Sandi: What was that?
Jay: uh, I got nuthin'.
Sandi: Thought so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home