where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Eff Freakin Oh!

This post comes a little late. This sweater/jacket was started around March 11th and finished on May 2nd. The pattern was ridiculously simple. Knit, Knit, drink, Knit, Knit, eat, drink, Knit. Something like that, but don't quote me. It could have been finished earlier, but other dang projects kept getting in the way, bla bla bla...

Le Closed

The pattern came from the Knit Café. It was their "free" March pattern - The Manos Jacket. It called for 5 skiens of Manos del Uruguay, but the budget would not allow for it. Thanks to Haley and her super duper sale at Knitomatic and I was able to pick up these huge balls of self-striping Murano for an amazing price. And thanks to Terri at Alterknits for the tips on picking up the sleeve stitches and Cristina at the 'Cup for helping me mend the hole! shhhhh...

Le Open

The yarn is super soft and a pleasure to knit with. Can I tell you how much I love the spectacular vertical stripes?! And thanks to Michael (my boss) for the Rethink Breast Cancer Fashion Target T. He gets one for all of the girls every year!


Le Back

I've had nothing but compliments on this stunning piece. So of course I hafta knit up another real soon. Hopefully in a solid colour. I hear that black is the new black. And it "goes" with just about everything. Well, except for cat hair.

Le Pin

I was thrilled to find this adorable bumble bee shawl/sweater pin at Romni. It gives it a fun touch and now I have a poking weapon if need be. Bee, get it? whatev.....go knit something.

3 Comments:

Blogger jacquieblackman said...

U R the cutest thing evah!!

(and I mean it this time)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 
Blogger LG said...

AWESOME! I´m clapping my hands here, Sandi!

Friday, May 18, 2007

 
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Snazzy!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home