where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Interview

Lisa sent me some great questions. Thanks! And without further ado, here are my answers for The Interview:

1) If you had to live in a country other than the one you currently inhabit, what country would you chose to live in (assuming that money and language barrier are nonissues)?
I haven't been to too many places, so that's a hard decision to make. If I could, I would take a world tour. I wanna go everywhere. I wanna see everything and then I wanna relax on a Uruguayan beach.
2) What book do you think every teenager should read at least once?
Are You There God, It's Me Margaret. Or any other Judy Blume book for that matter! Superfudge! Blubber! I also loved the S.E. Hinton books: The Outsiders, That Was Then, This Is Now, Rumblefish. Although these might be a little "dated" now.
3) When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Rich and Famous. So I could buy my mama a really big house.
4) What item of clothing should be outlawed (if any)?
for men: speedos
for women: thong underwear
5) If you were in a hotel and could order any food you could imagine from room service, what would you have for breakfast?
poached eggs, dark rye and turkey bacon
a salad and frites
buttermilk pancakes with lotsa maple syrup and dulce de leche
and a pitcher of mimosas

Wanna to play? Here's how:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." (and your email address)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

You'll be pleased to hear that S.E. Hinton's The Outsiders has not dated. The Daughter and her friends have all recently read it and are mad for it. They draw pictures of the characters, role play the story on line and re-write the ending so Johnny lives.
The down side? One of them lost my personal copy of the novel!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home