where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Birthday Jay

In honour of my super-duper hubs' birthday I give you the.....

Top 10 Reason Why Jason Flores-Holz Rocks My World:

1. He loves me, ya ya ya!

2. He has a kind, caring soul.

3. He loves the cats.

4. He is an extremely talented artist-singer-songwriter-musician.

5. He is super hot (aka ¡Muy Caliente!)

6. He makes me laugh harder than anyone I know.

7. He laughs at all of my jokes and silly songs & dance moves.

8. He loves my family (and they adore him).

9. He does dishes, laundry and litter (sometimes even all on the same day!)

10. He is patient with my shopping needs and respects the yarn.


Wishing you all the best of everything and loving you with all of my heart. Cheers to many more birthday celebrations and many more groovy years of peace, love and understanding. You my favourite! xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo





1 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

Happy Birthday, Jay!
Feliz Cumpleaños!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home