where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Memedy-meme

Thanks Doctah Steph!

The Rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog. The facts:

1) I wish I could survive on a diet of dark chocolate and Pinot Noir, with a margarita thrown in every once in a while to spice things up.

2) I met my husband while I was hosting an open stage in Kensington Market.

3) I played Pearl in a high school production of Oklahoma. I had one line - Too bad you missed Laura's weddin'.

4) I have lived with 7 cats: Indigo, Mimosa, Henry, Kiss, Nikita, Molly and Martin. (not ALL at the same time. I am NOT a crazy cat lady. I swear).

5) I started playing guitar when I was eight. I stopped during my teens and picked it up again in my 20's. I have had air-play and DJ spins with two songs so far. FunBags has been played on 102.1 The Edge and El Rey, a latin house hit has been spun and remixed internationally. You can listen to them here.

6) I have a Drama Studies BA. Adrienne Clarkson received her Honorary Doctorate of Law during my convocation.

7) If you google me, this comes up.

And I'm gonna tag: Soosan, Mel, Nadia, Wendy Koko, Vik, and Sonia

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Friday, May 18, 2007

 
Blogger Yvette said...

That was me deleting earlier - a stupid typo that resulted in unintentional rudeness.
What i said was:
"Embrace your latent crazy cat lady status."
And:
"If I buy you a bottle of Pinot, will you play guitar for us at the next Lettuce SnB?" Please? I'm serious.

Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home