where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's Christmastime in June!

Wow-eeeeee!
You rock, Secret Pal!!
Pink Manos!! Pink! Yessss! Sweet yarn from my hometown
and a bag full of gum balls and the yummiest scented candles
and my all-time favourite chocolate!?
all of that AND an internal hardrive?

how did u know???
have u been stalking me?
Muchas Grassyass!!
(aka thank u, thank u very much!!)

I was so very excited. Squealin' like a school girl, dancing like a fool.
I'm hella glad to be blessed with such an awesome secret pal.
You are Super Cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

Man - can I rent him from you? :)
Nice haul - especially the hard drive (*snerk*). Judge not a box by its cover. That's the pinkest, fluffiest HD I've ever seen. Would you care to wind, milady?

Friday, June 23, 2006

 
Blogger Sandi Purl said...

sorry -- he's all MINE (*insert evil laff*.isn't he the best!!!?...and yes, please, let's wind it up! thx!

Friday, June 23, 2006

 
Blogger jacquieblackman said...

I gotta get on this Secret Pal thing. It seems like e-v-e-r-ybody is doin' it. It sounds too cool!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home