where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Friday, May 26, 2006

Rockin' Quiz

oh my...I just couldn't resist creating my own quiz!!
silly? yes!
fun? of course!
enjoy!

Do u rock and/or roll?

  1. Who is The King?

  2. Don the promoter
    Elvis the skater
    Elvis the pelvis
    Elvis Costello

  3. Who's the rockin-est female singer?

  4. Cyndi Lauper
    Pat Benatar
    Joan Jett
    Chrissy Hynde

  5. The greatest band of all time is...

  6. The Rolling Stones
    The Beatles
    The Who
    The Monkeys

  7. If I could live anywhere, I would live

  8. in a cave
    on a beach
    in the forest
    on a mountain

  9. I believe

  10. in peace, love and understanding
    the children are the future
    I can fly
    in Santa Claus

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

I don't care if it does score a zero! I still belive in Santa Claus!

Friday, June 02, 2006

 
Blogger Lisa May Loveless Photography said...

sweet. I scored 24/25. ROCK n' ROLL baby! :)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home