where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bad at the Blog

am i really that bad? i'm not a frequent poster/blogger, i admit it. but hey, i sit in front of a computer all day and the last thing i wanna do when i get home is get on the computer again. not that i don't love Memphis the iMac..... I also find it hard to post if i don't have a great pic or some super exciting news. i wouldn't want to bore you all with my yammerin'!....ya, ya, I know, I know -- excuses, excuses. anywayzzzz.... here's a wacky shot of my nephew, Dustin's, last parade before the summer break. He's a cadet with the 75th Toronto Scottish Army Cadet Corps and this was the 35th Annual Ceremonial Review Parade. The Toronto Scottish Regiment Pipes & Drums Band totally rocked! as does Dustin...

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Sandi -

Like the sight...I'm sure you'll enjoy my latest posting about Friday guy!

Wendy :)

Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home