where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Cozy Can

Here it is. A shot of my Pop Can Cozy. A few weeks back, during the TTC Knit-A-Long, the Toronto Star's photographer got a kick out of it and snapped a few shots. Here's the one that made it into the paper.

photo by Michael Stuparyk

I made this a few months back from a pattern I found in Knit Grrl. I picked this project in order to learn to use dpn's. The fuzzy stuff keeps the can cold and your hands dry and warm. i joked during the knit-a-long, that i was actually carrying a beer around. sounds like i've given myself a brilliant idea! besides beer, booze and soda pop, it can also slip over a small coffee cup. Fellas seem to be really freaked out by it. I like that! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home