where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Friday, June 09, 2006

Four Things

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. counter girl at McDonald's (would u like fries with that?)
2. Typesetter
3. Publicist
4. Interpreter

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Viva Las Vegas
2. Love Me Tender
3. Grease
4. The Princess Bride

C) Four places you have lived:
1. Uruguay
2. Etobicoke
3. Toronto
4. Montreal (on french immersion exchange in grade 7!!)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. American/Candian Idol
2. America/Canada's Next Top Model
3. What Not to Wear
4. The Daily Show

E ) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Cuba
2. Dominican Republic
3. Argentina
4. Uruguay

F) Websites you visit daily:
1. google
2. mysensitivegirlhole.blogspot.com
3. unplumbedshallows.blogspot.com
4. kat-knits.blogspot.com

G ) Four of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. ketchup chips3. fish
4. fresh cut french fries

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on the beach knitting and soaking up some sun
2. on stage entertaining the masses
3. vacation anywhere with the hubs
4. sleeping in my bed with the hubs

I) Four chix I i will tag:
sophie, jen, kat, jaquie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home