where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Monday, June 05, 2006

Sista Sista

May 31st -- Dedicated to my very special friend, Sista Sista.

I've known her since she was born and I've loved her ever since! I have watched her grow into an amazing young woman. She's a hard working mama with two beautiful kids, who always has time for friends and family. We speak the same *secrit* language. She laughs at my ridiculous jokes and listen to my crazy ideas. She cracks me up and makes me think. The world would not be the same without her. She's beautiful and kind and caring. She's my little baby sista! Happy Birthday, Sista Sista!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home