where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Monday, June 18, 2007

The Big Reveal

The final Secret Pal 10 package has arrived along with my Secret Pal's reveal. It's bittersweet really. I've loved all of my packages. She's been such an amazing spoiler. I'm a-gonna miss her BIG time!

wait for it...wait for it...

baaaa!!!


Dublin, New Hampshire

My pal is a spinnin-dyin-knittin' babe from Dublin, New Hampshire. She owns and runs the Dublin General Store which has a yarn shop inside. You can buy yarn, booze and snacks all at the same time! Can you spell heaven!? She hopes that in the next year she'll convert her 3 acre backyard into a farm with sheep and chickens and whatever else comes her way! How cool is that!?

mmm...mmm...good!

Many of my favourite things. The dark and mint chocolate are to die for! mon dieu! Bamboo dpns and sheep stickers and little yellow booties to put on the end of my needles and...

Happy Rocks
Directions: Give a Happy Rock to someone you love.
Watch them smile!
Slowly but surely, the smile will fade as it is absorbed
into the heart of the receiver.

I love the sentiment behind these Happy Rocks. I do my best to carry little stones with me every where I go, sometimes in my purse or jacket pockets. They remind me to be thankful for all that I have. How perfect to have smiley face ones!

Hippos Who Knit

And these are just adorable. Knitting hippos! Too bad that the photo sucks. I believe these are chopsticks. But they're just too cute to use. I will keep them on my desk for when I need a good chuckle.

1967

Some stunning sock yarn that was hand-dyed by my awesome pal. This one is superwash merino. I've named it 1967 because it is just too groovy for words, only numbers will do. And I do believe this was a very, very good year!

Purple Rain

This gorgeous skein was also hand-dyed and it is 100% merino. I've named it Purple Rain. It's so sexy and soft I may need to wear it around my neck. I adore it!

Thanks ladybugboo! You rock! I'll be checking out your blog and your pix. I hope that you've enjoyed this round of SP as much as I have. You are an amazing spoiler! And if I ever make it out to Dublin, I'll be ringin' your door bell fer sure! Thank you, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home