where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Sunday, November 12, 2006

a few FOs -- In no particular order...

Here are a few pieces that have recently come off the needles and deserve a little show....

First off -- the drinking knitter's dream! Not that I'm a big drinker by any means! *hick!* But this pattern is truely brainless, and the outcome is simply gorgeous. Having done three this year, it's time for a Goldie break. So glad that Mami loved it! And it "goes" with just about everything she owns.

Mami in Goldie III
Fleece Artist Triangle Shawl in Goldiliocks PiƱata


Here's the wonderfully cocky Kassidy in her Silk Sleeves from One Skein. I couldn't decide which picture I liked best! They were all awesome! I had to post at least two!

Please, Titi, can i have some more?


Cool chick gets funk-eh!

Not only do I have a "thing" for yarn and knitting, I also have bead attacks every now and then. I've taken to making these slinky-like bracelets. Beads and memory wire make great gifts! Here's one for my SIL, Tracey, along with her Noro Kureyon Arm Warmers. Happy B-day!

Warm wrists, warm heart

And last, but definitely not least...Carolina in her Lion and Lamb Mixed Berries Clap-o-Cap and warmers. In celebration of Carolyn's b-day we had a delicious dinner and much needed girlie gabfest. You go, G!

Stand back, beeaitches!

A special shout out to Sophie for the Silk Sleeve pattern and Jen for jumping in and knitting a few for the Goldie while I was madly working on my clap. Knit on, sisters!

4 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

Hi Sandi! How nice when family and friends wear and enjoy what we knit!!!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
Blogger Yvette said...

Beautiful work. Kassidy looks particularly adorable. Ah to be young and so assured!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
Blogger Yvette said...

Beautiful work. Kassidy looks particularly adorable. Ah to be young and so assured!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
Blogger Not An Artist said...

Gorgeous gorgeous things! I especially love the goldie shawl, the colours!

ps: I need an email so I can send you the pocoyo had to test out too :)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home