where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Perky in Pink

I'm off to the Downtown Knit Collective tonight to donate these purty pink tit-bits. Beryl Tsang, designer of said bits, will be speaking and accepting donations of all things knit.

These sweet bits were knit in panda cotton and filled with hypoallergenic, washable poly-stuffing. The daisy nipples I picked up at Fabricland.
And the postcard came curtousy of my newest pal, Lisa (thanks!).
Pick up the pattern here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Not An Artist said...

Nice tits!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 
Blogger jacquieblackman said...

I forgot to feel 'em up at the meeting. They're awesome!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 
Blogger Sophia said...

Breastacular!

Sincerely,
The Boobicorn

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 
Blogger Yvette said...

Sooo pretty.
I'm bummed that my work schedule has prevented me from going to this event. I so want to meet Beryl.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 
Blogger Sandi Purl said...

thanks muchachas, i could knit tits all day! mine were so bitty next to the others. i'm gonna have to make some bigguns soon! Yvette, are u ttc KALing? you'll meet Beryl then!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

 
Blogger Laurie said...

Nice!
Err... I didn't forget you wanted that mitten pattern, but I've been caught up in last minute prep for a trip to Mexico and didn't get a chance to scan it! I've got it on my list of things to do as soon as I get back next week. Hopefully the weather won't get too cold and make you curse my name as you wish for cozy handknit mittens!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home