where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Splendid Swap!!

A most most wonderful package from my Knitter's Tea Swap Secret Pal! I have been super spoiled!!
The Teas: Bentley's Earl Grey Green Tea; Numi's Sweet African Red, Green Rooibos and Chanakara, Seven Chakra Tea. The Yarn: Patons Kroy sock stuff in Purple Heather Mix; Filatura Lanarota, Chaco. 100% Peruvian Virgin Wool; Hollywood Knits in Suss Flake and Suss Glitter. A "Tea Time" notepad for the fridge. A huge pile of awesome patterns. An art cube of Carnival Masks of Venice. Clover Honey Flavoring lollys for tea dippin' and sweetin', three beautiful bars of dark chocolate and a box of Walker's Shortbread Ginger cookies and the most beautiful crocheted flower ever!

Sheri, you sure went all out! Thank you Secret Knitter's Tea Swap Pal. I'm looking forward to making the most out of your generosity. You rock!

3 Comments:

Blogger jacquieblackman said...

Wow! Now I'm really bummed that I didn't sign up in time. Your Pally-Pal totally rawks.

Monday, October 23, 2006

 
Blogger Katherine said...

Speaking of awesome swap pals, YOU RULE! I got my package last night and have gone all picture crazy on my blog.

Thank you for such a great swap package! Hooray!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 
Blogger kaleidoscoptic said...

I hope you enjoy it all. It was a lot of fun to put it together for you-even though it was hard to let a few things go!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home