where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I *heart* Jay

The hubs and I just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary and what a wonderful weekend it was! We hit the AGO for some Warhol wackiness. Of couse, this was my fave:

Elvis I and II

and thanks to our folks, we spent a wonderful night in a crash pad at The Drake Hotel. "Highly recommended", we'd say! What a blast we had gettin' cozy at the Corner Cafe, rockin' out in the Underground, shakin' our booties in the Sky Yard and lazyin' around in the Lounge. Not to mention our room, where.....

I knit...

and Jay climbed the walls....

and then we went out and i knit some more....
I asked Jay if he'd mind if I brought along my knitting. He said "Why would I mind, it's part of who we are." And so I had to marry him all over again! Needle-less to say, not much knitting got done. *wink*....The next day was spent at the Elmwood Spa for some much needed detox: a wicked massage, a soak in the hot tub and a float in the pool. No pix of us in our wet suits, but here's one of us on that very special day....


10.10.04

4 Comments:

Blogger Not An Artist said...

I love your wedding pics! So perfect ;)

How was the Warhol exhibit? Can you believe I work right next to that place and I still haven't gotten to see it yet...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

 
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

 
Blogger Mel said...

MMMMMMMM the elmwood aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh :)

Thursday, October 12, 2006

 
Blogger jacquieblackman said...

OMG! You guys are so cute I'm going to pop!

BTW - Happy anniversary!

Friday, October 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home