where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bootie Call

ahhhhh...aren't they just the sweetest!? These were stitched up for Baby Jessica who resides in Quebec with her papa, Cousin Ian, and her mama, Isabelle. Mom was kind enough to put a package together from the Holz/Flores-Holz clan and sent it off to the ever expanding Légaré family.



The pattern came from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation, One-Hour Baby Booties. The yarn, well I lost the band and can't remember what it's called but it's super chunky and wonderfully stretchy. The little flower buttons I picked up at my neighbourhood Fabricland. There's a matching earflap hat that left with the booties but I wasn't able to get a shot of it. I should have, it looked hilarious blocking on a balloon! Perhaps Jessica will send us a photo, wearing her new duds. Welcome Jessica!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

THOSE ARE ADORABLE!!!!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home