where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Friday, August 17, 2007

YoYo Shoulder Shrug

The Hubs and I had a wedding to attend last Saturday and I had nothing to wear! So on Tuesday I rummaged through my stash and thanks to Jenn's beautiful b-day gift, I was able to start knitting up a shawl to go with my dress. Many yarn overs later, aka Thursday, I realized that I didn't have enough yarn! Determined not to let the shortage disturb my project, I decided to stitch up the ends, creating arm holes, and turn it into a shrug...


Knockout YoYo

The yarn, Touch, is a sumptuous mix of kid mohair and merino. The colours, a beautiful blend of purples and blues. I love the way it makes the flowers in the dress just pop.


YoYo Got Back

This sweet little number kept me cozy in the air conditioning and warm at night strolling through the grounds of Trillium Trails. The wedding was splendid. The location was stunning. The party was a blast. The bride and groom were drop-dead gorgeous. And the Hubs and I ruled the dance floor. Wishing Nick and Meaghan all the best. Rock the love, live the laughter. Forever....


The Happy Couple

4 Comments:

Blogger jacquieblackman said...

You are awesome. Totally.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

 
Blogger Yvette said...

Cute shrug, Sexy dress! And you have a man who dances?

Sunday, August 19, 2007

 
Blogger Peggy said...

Beautiful! Great improvization with the sleeves! It's probably better becuase now it won't slip off as easily!

Monday, August 20, 2007

 
Blogger Soosan said...

nice rack

Monday, August 20, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home