where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Monday, April 23, 2007

the Pal

I've been waiting to post with pix, but if i keep that up i may never post at all! and I must share my good fortune.....I've been blessed with yet another wonderful Secret Pal! A package arrived last weekend, containing all of my favourite things! Debbie Bliss woolly goodness and some handspun gorgeousness, a wooden needle measuring thing-a-ma-bob. (which i really really wanted. the one i have used to belong to Jay's gram and the numbers are all worn out.), some chocolate sheep (delish!!) and in an Elvis gift bag.....a Jail House Rock T!!! Which fits me perfectly and it's gonna rock with the new jacket i'm knitting. Thank you Secret Pal! You're a very generous spoiler. Keep on rockin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home