where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Guerilla Feet

My nephew, Dustin, turned 17 on March 22nd(!!!) Being a karate chopping army cadet, only wool toe socks would do! I found a few patterns on-line but they just weren't working out for me. One was a toe up version (I don't do "toe-up". yet!) and the other was for a lady's foot and this fella's a men's size 12! I took a few notes, made a few adjustments and came up with my latest creation....

Guerilla Feet in Camouflage
Note: the picture sucks, but I am grateful that I at least still have my cell-phone to capture my silly artistic moments.

To accesorize Dustin's cozy feet the hubs ordered the Pyramat Sound Rocker. When it finally arrived at Jay's office, it was so huge he had to go out and buy a dolly just to transport the monster home! I'm sure my sister is blown away with its powerhouse bass and sub-woofer amplitude! Happy Birthday, Gypsy-Boy!

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Ha ha! Those are great!!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home