where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Friday, February 16, 2007

Blob-a-versary

A year ago today I didn't have a clue and today, a year later, I still don't have much of one. Regardless, I'm so glad that I hopped on board the blog-train. I'm not a heavy poster. I wish that I was, but sitting in front of a computer all day doesn't leave much of a desire to do the same when I get home in the evening. Nevertheless, it's always groovy to check in and check it out. And it totally blows my mind when I see that someone from half way across the world has found my little ol' blog. Thanks T.O. knitters & Knitting Olympics Team Canada for turning me on. I've met such amazing people and some of them even knit. I dig the sharing. The Secret Pals. The Swaps. The Drunken Knit nights. The inspiration. Thank you, thank you very much....

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Ain't the blog-o-sphere a grand place? Happy one year.
And that engagement story is a delight.

Monday, February 19, 2007

 
Blogger Mel said...

Happy Blogaversary!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home