where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Monday, September 25, 2006

Whuzzup

I have so many photos and so little time to post. *sigh* here are just a few of my faves.

a smogless view of our city from the island Ferry


I made these pink warmers for my mom for her b-day
and she surprised me with the fuchsia cables.

no pattern required -- she truly is amazing!
she did get quite a kick out of the thumbs.
(i cannot repeat her comment) mom!


I've been hankerin' to get a new tattoo but the tight budget
and lack of commitment are holding me back.
so instead Hubs the Artist has been "sharpie-ing" various pieces on my skin.
I am a canvas.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Oooh! Oooh! Is that PERMANENTLY there or what?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 
Blogger Sandi Purl said...

mella!! i made a boo boo last night. i had uploaded the pix and thought that i had "saved as draft". oops! there's copy there now to explain the pix, but i've been trying like mad to fix a typo and for some reason the same post keeps getting posted. i hate typos!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 
Blogger Mel said...

It is all clear now, grasshopper!

Still, you make a lovely canvas :)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

I'm loving the bracelet - perfect fall colours!

The search for an Elvis record to melt continues, although it would seem like sacrilege!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home