where one krazy knitter spins her yarns....

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Groups of Seven - The Meme

I've bin holding on to this one for a loooong time...jen tagged me with this a while back and i've just bin sitting on it, mulling it over, making changes. well, i've decided to bite the bullet and post it. things change, that's just life, i gotta accept the fact that today's choices will not be tomorrow's. evolution is a good thing....let it go...so here it is....

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
  • visit my homeland - Uruguay
  • tour Graceland
  • procreate
  • star in my own sitcom
  • win a katrillion dollars
  • speak more languages (Italian, Japanese, Portuguese)
  • learn to meditate

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
  • save money
  • tune a guitar without the aid of a tuner
  • program a computer
  • strike a child
  • shoot anything
  • math (this is most likely related to lack of money)
  • have perfect pitch

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Mate:
  • His beautiful smile
  • His huge, huge heart
  • His kind, caring, generous character
  • His awesome vocal power, songwriting savvy and dexterous guitar shredding
  • His insanely zany sense of humour
  • His ridiculously amazing artistic talent
  • the loving way he looks at me

Seven Books I Love – in no particular order:

Seven Things I Say:
  • right on
  • groovy
  • love u
  • thank u
  • i dig it
  • shhh, I’m counting
  • awesome

Seven Movies I've Loved - in no particular order:
  • Grease
  • Jailhouse Rock
  • Viva Las Vegas
  • Como Agua Para Chocolate
  • Rebel Without a Cause
  • The Commitments
  • Amores Perros
Seven lovely ladies I'm gonna tag:
Sista, Kassidy, Dee, Jodi, Heidi, Dipsy D, Emmie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you are just the most amazing lady on the planet.
I'm gonna cook you an extra special dinner tonight at home.

Love,
Your husband Jay

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! Oh, winning a katrillion dollars is a VERY good idea!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home